Delete Internet History
Delete your internet history and immediately realiez you've just speeded up your browsing experience, especially when you haven't deleted your history for a long time. On this page you can learn how to delete your history of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. After browsing for years and not taking care of your browser history there's only one thing you should do: delete your internet history
How To Delete Internet History
Below we will explain you how to delete your history for all the popular browsers. Before we do that we have to ask you to make sure you do not delete history that you'll need in the future. It can be really annoying when you can't find back a website that you visited before, all because you deleted your history. So make sure you bookmark the websites you do not want to forget.
Delete Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x History
- Click on Tools in the top menu of your browser window
- Select the General tab in the "Internet Options" window that pops up
- Click on the Clear History button in the "History" Section
- When Internet Explorer asks you to delete your internet history, click Yes
Delete Internet Explorer 8.x History
- Follow step 1 & 2 of "Delete Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x History"
- Click the Delete button in the "Browsing History" Section
- In the "Delete Browsing History" window that pops up, click the Delete button
Delete Mozilla Firefox History
- Follow step 1 of "Delete Internet Explorer 6.x and 7.x History"
- Click on Clear Recent History in the dropdown menu that follows
- Next to "Time range to clear:" select Everything
- Select the options you want to delete in the "Clear Recent History" window that pops up(leave untouched if you're not sure what to choose)
- Click on Clear Now
Delete Chrome History
- Click on the blue tool icon in the right upper corner of your browser window
- Click Edit Items in the right upper corner of the "History" page that follows
- Click the Clear all browsing data... button
- Select the options you want to delete in the "Clear Browsing Data" window that pops up(leave untouched if you're not sure what to choose)
- Select Everything next to "Clear data from this period"
- Click on the Clear browsing data button